Our in-cloud geospatial solution with real-time, contextual, and actionable situational awareness for PSAPs and first responders.
Common Operational Picture
An efficient, targeted response to emergency situations is critical.
SmartResponse™ provides a Common Operational Picture (COP) for an effective data-driven response to emergency situations.
Proteus Plus SSDs support 2.5” form factor, SLC NAND flash, SATA II interface in an aluminum case with both Standard and Secure Erase method options. These SSDs are rigorously tested and independently verified to stringent environmental requirements.
Industrial grade SLC NAND technology provides data retention of over 10 years and write endurance of over 100,000 writes.
Real-time situational awareness for security agencies and first responders.
- Stream live feeds from traffic cameras at and near incident location
- Access caller information like past residences, criminal history, or next-of-kin information at the tap of a button
- Integration with third-party data like traffic, weather and other sources
Intuitive geospatial mapping interface.
- Out-of-the-box integration with GIS data from any authenticated GIS source including GIS data from Comtech
- Option to update GIS data in real-time or scheduled to agency needs
- Separate views into incident management for PSAP call takers and managers through a highly-configurable interface
- Ability to integrate PSAP call handling and dispatch solutions into a single map-driven interface
- Bird’s-eye view of integrated search based on address, intersection, or places of interest
- Shortest route to incident location for first responders
- Access to historical data for analysis and visualization
Comtech empowers PSAP employees to leverage live camera feeds, weather data, traffic information, and more to better serve the public in emergency situations.
- Reduce the time between alert and action
- Enhance overall quality of public safety responses
- Full real-time visibility of the physical environment
- Ongoing technology enhancements and integrations
- Access to over 46,000 live DOT camera feeds in the US
- Unique person-of-interest data
- An intuitive, single-screen geospatial mapping interface for all incident management needs